Last updated February 10, 2021
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at GhanagoBuy (“Company”, “we”, “us”, “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please caontact us at [email protected]
When you visit our website https://ghanagobuy.com (the “Website”), and more generally, use any of our services (the “Services”, which include the Website), we appreciate that you are trusting us with your personal information. We take your privacy very seriously. In this privacy notice, we seek to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it, and what rights you have in relation to it. We hope you take some time to read through it carefully, as it is important. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our Services immediately.
This privacy notice applies to all information collected through our Services (which, as described above, includes our Website), as well as any related services, sales, marketing or events.
Please read this privacy notice carefully as it will help you understand what we do with the information that we collect.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us.
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you rewgister on the Website, express an interest in obtaining information about us, or our produts and Services, wheb you participate in activities on the Website (such as by posting messages inour online forums or entering competitions, contests, or giveaways) or otherwise when you contact us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Website, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
Personal Information Provided by You. We collect names, phone numbers; mailing addresses; usernames; debit/credit card numbers; billing addresses; contact preferences; passwords; and other similar information.
Payment Data. We may collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases such as your payment instrument number(such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by………………………. You may find their privacy notice here………………..
Social Media Login Data. We may provide you with option to register with us using your existing social media acount details, like your Facebook, Twitter, or other social media account. If you choose to register this way, we will collect the information described in the section called “How Do We Handle Your Social Logins”,
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal informaion.
Information automatically collected.
In short: Some information – such as your internet protocol (IP) address and/or browser device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit our Website.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact informaiton) but may include device and usage informaiton, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Website, and for our internal reporting and analysis purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect infornation through cookies and similar technologies.
The information we collect includes:
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data are service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our service automatically collects when you access or use our Website and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, and setting, and information about your activity on the Website( such as the date and time stamp associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information(such as system activity, error reports(sometimes called crash dumps) and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device you use to access our Website. Depending on the device you used, this data may include information such as your IP address(or proxy sever) device and application idenfication numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, internet service provider, and or mobile carrier, operating system and system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect data such as infoirmationabout your device’s location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Website. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location(based on you IP address). You can opt out of allowing us o collect this information either by refusing to access to the information or by disabling your location settingon your device. Note however, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to certian aspects of the Services.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
In short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fufillment of our contract with you, compliance with our lega obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our Website for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interest, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or recieve:
- To facilitate account creation and log on purposes. If you choose to link your account with us to a third party account (such as Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creations and logon process for the performance of the contract. See the section below headed ” HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS” for further information.
- To post testimonials. We post testimonials on our Website that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and the content of the testimonial. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, please contact us at [email protected] and be sure to include your name, testimonial location, and contact information.
- Request feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about the use of our Website.
- To enable user-to-user communications. We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communication with each other’s consent.
- To manage user accounts. We may use your information for the purpose of managing our account and keeping it in working order.
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you product, service, and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To protect our Services. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure. (for example; for fraud monitoring and prevention)
- To enforce our terms, conditions, and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements, or in connection with our contract.
- To respond to legal requirements and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- To fulfill and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Website.